Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I Would Die For That

A dear friend of mine, though she may not know this, has touched my heart deeply throughout this process of mine. She is trying to have kids and is going through the long, grueling process of in-vitro, and I admire her strength and faith. Today, as I was reading her blog, I was deeply touched by the music video that she had posted. I know that there are millions of women who have more serious concerns and problems than I do, but this song touched a spot in my heart today.

I look forward to being a mother and I hope that one day, my dream will come true. That I can hear the words, "I love you mom".

2 comments:

  1. That's such a nice song with such a good message.

    Thank you for sharing it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now this...made me cry buckets. I love you girl! Very good things are in store...

    ReplyDelete