I feel like I have been so blessed and so watched over. The last visit to the doctors was a good one. After the previous visit, which was positive, but still with chemo, it was amazing for him to tell me that my numbers were like .47 or something like that. And unless they decided to go back up, I would be done with chemo! There are some of you who might know what I am feeling, but for the most part, no one really knows how happy that makes me.
It has been three weeks since my last chemo and I feel better today than I have felt in seven months. I feel like myself again and for that I am eternally grateful. The Lord has been so good to me and has made my life so rich and full. And I am just so glad that I don't have to be sick and that I can now work on staying healthy.
As for having kids in the future - as soon as they give me the go ahead, I will try again. I've had two opinions from two specialists. One (who deals with this on a daily basis) says to wait about three months. The other (I'm only his second patient with this problem) says to wait about a year. I told him that I would be going with what the other specialist said. So long as my body remains healthy and strong.
I just want to say thanks to all of you for your love an support. It's mostly family that reads this silly thing and they have been so very good to me. I love you all and look forward to future happy news. :)
xoxo
I am so happy that I got to see you on Monday and hear this news in person. I love you and am sooooooo relieved. Life IS good sometimes, I guess. :)
ReplyDeleteThis is the best news I have heard in so long. So glad you are starting to feel better.
ReplyDeleteThis is me Tiffany your old roommate for some reason it is publishing it under my husbands name.
ReplyDeleteI hope things work out well for you! Cancer is such a scary thing and having babies is the best thing ever so it sounds like you are heading in the right direction. I hope all your wishes come true.
ReplyDeleteSandy
www.twelvemakesadozen.blogspot.com
Thanks all! I sure loved your comments!
ReplyDelete