Monday, October 25, 2010

Welcome!

Hi just wanted to welcome Sandra as my newest follower. They don't come very often, so I love it when I get to say YAY!!!

Today is Monday, and I woke up at 5:15.

Then I brushed my teeth.

Got in the shower.

Got dressed.

Blow dried my hair.

Then my puppy looked so cute sitting there on my bed, that I crawled back into bed to cuddle with him for a minute. (Husband was too tired to cuddle)

Then I got out of bed at 5:55.

Then I packed a lunch. (Spaghetti squash and cheese)

Then I did my make-up, while watching Betty la fea.

Then I put on my shoes and grabbed my school bag.

Then I go in my car at 6:20 ish.

Then I forgot to put on my wedding ring.

Then I drove away and got to school and slept with my head on my desk for a good 20 minutes. Till a student knocked on my door and woke me up. Darn kids. ;)

Today is a monday!

5 comments:

  1. Yes...it certainly is. So we can go back to sleep now...right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. That's entirely too early. - Those student are lucky you think they're worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the bright side, it's finally the evening. Monday evening is so much better than any other part of Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Venassa I agree with you completely! Yesterday evening was delightful!

    :)

    ReplyDelete