Friday, October 22, 2010

toilet papering

Do you remember when you went toilet papering last?

I do.

It was at the neighbors house.

After we felt bad.

So we helped them clean it up.

We are silly.

I woke up the other day, and realized I had been toilet papered.

I was slightly upset.

It is such a pain to clean up.

Especially when it was done by YOUR DOG!!!!



That darn animal! He loves to destroy my toilet paper.

Someday...
Somehow...
I will get even.

7 comments:

  1. It's a good thing that dog doesn't live at my house!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Could you mummify him in TP and take a picture? :D Seems only fair...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heh heh. I believe that dogs are excellent preparation for parenthood. LOVE the pic. Very funny. And I'd like to see your dog in mummy mode as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, but I laughed. :) I am sorry for you and the clean up though...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is your dog a lab? Or a border collie? Or a mix? 'Cause mine is and she toilet papers us on a regular basis. We figure it's her little revenge for not walking her promptly at 9pm every night.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dog is a mix - mini schnauzer/maltese. And I think it's when he is mad at us also, for not giving him everything he might want. :)

    ReplyDelete