
I can hardly believe that it's that time of year. The summer flew by and I don't feel that I am mentally ready to be here. But here I am.
I am sitting at my desk, looking at my classroom hoping that it is put together enough.
The flags are all hung.
The theme is on the wall.
The calendar is up and ready.
I sprayed febreeze. (It really stinks in the trailers)
My pencils are sharpened.
And, well, I think that I am ready.
There are a few things I love about a new school year. I love the hope that I will be the best teacher ever. I love new school supplies. Especially colored pencils. That might be a bit weird, but it's true. I love them. So, I guess here goes. :)
Happy new school year to all.
I am sitting at my desk, looking at my classroom hoping that it is put together enough.
The flags are all hung.
The theme is on the wall.
The calendar is up and ready.
I sprayed febreeze. (It really stinks in the trailers)
My pencils are sharpened.
And, well, I think that I am ready.
There are a few things I love about a new school year. I love the hope that I will be the best teacher ever. I love new school supplies. Especially colored pencils. That might be a bit weird, but it's true. I love them. So, I guess here goes. :)
Happy new school year to all.
Good luck today. I love that picture...it's cool. :)
ReplyDeleteThere are a few big things I miss about teaching, but the biggest might just be teaching across the hall from you.
ReplyDeleteHave fun!!!
ReplyDeleteAlicia, I miss that too. It's lonely out here in portable land.
ReplyDeleteThanks ladies! I love sisters!
ReplyDeleteI'm a little tiny bit jealous. Good luck!
ReplyDelete