Monday, February 8, 2010

School


When I was a little girl, I was left at home while all of my siblings got to go to school. They each had their hair combed, shirts tucked in, belts on, shoes tied and brand new, shiny, candybar pencil boxes. I was so jealous and I was crying and crying becuase I wanted to go to school too. But I couldn't.

Therefore, my hair wasn't combed, I was still in my pajamas, and I was crying. Jared was the nice big brother and gave me his pencil box to hold so I would stop crying.

Today, I am still that little girl on the inside, but this morning, I am crying because I have to go to school. I am sooooo tired.

5 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh... this picture is classic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Watch out Tiffany! I've found your blog!! Ha ha...This is Tirzah! :)
    I love your blog - it is cracking me up!!
    This picture is the best. I love that Heather is just giving you this look that all of us recognize!! Ha ha...I miss all your Platts! You are awesome!
    Okay, now watch out, you are about to be blog stalked. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tirzah! This is awesome! You can blog stalk me all you want, as long as you become a follower. I'm having a personal competition. :)

    I am excited to check your blog out also!

    And yes, the look from Heather is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete