Friday, February 5, 2010

Cory


This is Cory. We took this picture many moons ago when we were in college. So, we are both older, probably fatter, and cuter. :)

Cory is and has been one of the best friends a girl could ask for. He gives great hugs, pretty steady advice, he's calm and never ever gets angry.

Cory is from Ferron, Ut. It's a VERY small town about 45 minutes south of Price. There is a grocery store and a gas station. And they have no stoplights in town. And they have fair grounds. And they have very few neighbors. And the stars are amazingly bright and the air is clear. And it's quiet in the mornings. And as of right now, I know of no place to go to get a pedicure. :)

Cory studied Food Science in school and it fits him. He LOVES food! He applied for a job at the nestle plant in Springville and we are hoping that he gets the job. He would be a quality assurance guy. (Whatever they do). He will get it...I have faith.

After we get married, we will stay in my town home for now, and then eventually move to a smaller place, but still fairly close. (Trying to please both of us) We have talked about Genola or maybe Payson. I guess we'll see what happens.

Isn't he cute?!?!

5 comments:

  1. Yes. And actually I took that picture. :) So exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. and so are you! Happy days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alicia, I am still working on a picture of the ring. That one is a bit tricky. I'll try to hurry though. xoxo

    Heidi, in finding this picutre, I found some way fun ones of you. I'll share them one of these days. You'll laugh!

    Amy, thanks for saying that I am cute too. Sometimes I forget.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that picture!!! I too remember when it was taken. Those were the days weren't they?? Again congrats. I'll have to call ya sometime.

    ReplyDelete