I teach in the trailers. (or portables, depending on who is asking)
I don't really like it.
However, I am getting used to it. Especially since they gave me a key to the bathroom closest to my portable.
Today I was getting ready for my first class, and decided I better use the restroom before they got there.
I went out to the bathroom, unlocked the door, walked in, closed the stall door, and turned around and there in front of the toilet was a BLACK WIDOW!
I was very upset. Why you ask? Because now I would have to walk back into the school (my bathroom is another building outside) and use the restroom and I was going to be late to class.
GRRRR!
I hate black widows!
I took it to the top (not really, but the person who I knew would take care of it) he is very nice and said he would send someone to kill the black widow.
What a day!
I don't really like it.
However, I am getting used to it. Especially since they gave me a key to the bathroom closest to my portable.
Today I was getting ready for my first class, and decided I better use the restroom before they got there.
I went out to the bathroom, unlocked the door, walked in, closed the stall door, and turned around and there in front of the toilet was a BLACK WIDOW!
I was very upset. Why you ask? Because now I would have to walk back into the school (my bathroom is another building outside) and use the restroom and I was going to be late to class.
GRRRR!
I hate black widows!
I took it to the top (not really, but the person who I knew would take care of it) he is very nice and said he would send someone to kill the black widow.
What a day!
No comments:
Post a Comment