She had been working in the garden with mom and was extremely dirty. Being a toddler and all, she didn't mind that she was dirty. But when I mentioned that she should take a bath, she was thrilled. She loves bath time. So we went in the house and she had a nice warm bath.
What we didn't realize was that Sami didn't have any clean clothes or pajamas at grandmas house. So we took a trip down to amandas room and found a smaller shirt that would work for her. Purple. She likes purple. She said it was pretty. We got her dressed, but she was still cold. So I grabbed some of Amandas toe socks, which are very long and put them on her. They went all the way to her diaper, keeping her little legs warm.
I combed her hair and put a little lipstick on, cause how do you refuse when she says "lips" while looking at grandmas makeup.
The effect was the best I've seen. No little one ever looked cuter than Sami did.
No comments:
Post a Comment