Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Mr. Policeman...

Dear Mr. Policeman...

I just wanted you to know, that it is completely! unfair of you to go only 65 mph on the freeway; in the fast lane!

I know, I know...that's the speed limit! However, no one goes the speed limit. Not even you! Now, if it were just you going the speed limit, I wouldn't be so mad. But when I set my cruise control to 67 mph and was about to pass you while I was driving in the middle lane, you made your stupid sirens sound. AND YOU DID NOTHING ABOUT IT! You didn't race off to save someone, you didn't pull me over, you didn't even turn your lights on. You scared me to death, and you could have caused an accident! And I was only going 67 mph! Do you understand how stupid that is? Then you started going almost 80 mph, and that really ticked me off, cause you were only proving that you wanted to be in control of the freeway when you were going only 65 mph.

Now, because I am a nice person, and sometimes logical, I could talk myself into forgiving you, because technically you are just doing your job. However, you lost all chance of forgiveness when you broke the law to pass a SLOW car by going into the far right lane! Didn't you know that people watch you and they learn from you. And really, they think "if Mr. policeman is passing on the right, then I can too". And it starts this chain of law breakers.

It was at that point that I decided they should fire you. You are an un-fair, law breaker dressed as a fair, law keeper. Bad policeman!

Sincerely -
Tiffany Platt

2 comments: