Friday, August 28, 2009

Random thoughts...

I survived the first week back at school, and I feel pretty good about it. I am extremely exhausted! I don't know how I am going to do this if I am already this tired, but Cory says as I adjust, I'll have more energy. Let's hope he's right!

Sometimes I have to wonder why it is that only 600 or so people have seen my blog, and why over 10000 people have seen Noelle's. :) I should just take the counter thing off.

This weekend I am going to Ferron. I am excited to see Cory. I see him every weekend, but sometimes it feels like weeks have gone by since I have been with him. He helps me be calm and relaxed and enjoy life more. I love that about him. Sometimes I am soooo tense that I forget that life isn't really that hard.

If one wakes up from a nightmare and is scared and stuff, is it really bad if that person swears? I feel horrible!!! It wasn't just any swearword either. It was a serious one. Make me wonder what is really in my head. I guess I need to listen to more church music and less teenager talk.

Ok, my bladder is telling me that it's now or ... So I'm off. Wish me luck on staying awake on the drive home today.

5 comments:

  1. You are funny. Is the picture Brazil somewhere? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol. half-asleep swearing doesn't count......I hope.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like that Cory guy.
    I like you too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ferron was so great! I'm in love...
    :)

    ReplyDelete