I'm back!
I now have a computer with the internet and easy access, so it will be fun to catch up on my blogging. :)
School starts in two days, and I am excited as well as nervous. All the classes are 30 or more students with one class at 39. I'm not sure how I feel about that, but no teacher ever wants that many, so I won't complain.
Today I feel sorta melancholy. Not sure why, just do. I guess I gotta go do something to keep my mind on happy things. Hope you all have a great day!
Thanks you too!!!
ReplyDeleteSo happy you are back! I've missed you.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you're back too! Good luck with that many students - it's CRAZY how big classes are....
ReplyDeleteWelcome back!!!!
ReplyDeleteAhhhh...it's so nice to feel like I know what's going on in your life again! Love blogs. Keep the posts-a-comin'!
ReplyDelete