Did you know that the last week of high school is ridiculous? Well if you didn't, it is.
Last week they turned in their textbooks. So they have nothing to use for studying or classwork. They also checked out of their lockers. So they have no where to store their things. They are done mentally. Seniors don't come cause they can't flunk at this point. And pretty much they have checked out mentally.
But guess what? So have teachers! This week we try really hard to come up with things for them to do, while not really giving us extra work. Grades are done. Who really cares anyway. :)
So we are watching a movie. Penelope to be exact. They seem to really like it so I just stay here at my desk and try to get things ready for summer.
Summer, blissful summer when I can sleep in until 7 or 8. I can't wait for next week....
Very cool background but darken your font just a bit... :)
ReplyDeleteAnd so what are your plans for summer? Besides sleepig in of course?
ReplyDeleteWorking at the nursery and creating my curriculum for the following year. I want to go somewhere, but I don't know if I will have the money. That's about it.
ReplyDelete