There are very few days anymore that I feel a need to write on my blog. I think it's becuase so much of what I feel is too personal and sometimes just too hard to say. Today is different, though. I just finished reading my sisters blog and was so moved by her words as well as the song she shared that I just felt the need to write.
We all know that life isn't fair. For my sister, it is harder than I can imagine to see a healthy baby or to know that her little Elimy will have more challenges in her first years of life than many do throughout their entire lives. For my dear friend it is almost too much to watch as her sisters enjoy yet another healthy pregnancy while she longs for that chance. For one of my students it is unfair when her mother decided to commit suicide. Every one is touched by difficulties and sadness. We all have heartache and tears. But we also have one more thing in common.
Life is beautiful! We have been given such amazing gifts from a Heavenly Father who loves us. My sister was given a large support system of friends and family that love and adore both her and little Elimy. She may feel lonely sometimes, but she is never alone. I might hate going to church becuase everyone is either pregnant or has a new baby. But I have the hope that one day that will be me. My student, whether she knows it or not, will be with her mom again and she will know that she is loved.
For the first time in a year and four months, I can say that life is beautiful. It has been a really long journey, and I'm pretty sure that the tears aren't done and the heartache will still be there, but I can see light again. That is what I love about life. That is what I love about the song that Noelle shared. There has always been, and there will always be, light.
I love my Heavenly Father for blessing me with such a wonder gift. He has given us so much and will continue to bless us.
All we have to do is look for the light.
I love you!
ReplyDeleteI love you too!
ReplyDeleteI love you three!! :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I love all three of you!
ReplyDeletelike! :)
ReplyDelete