Wednesday, November 4, 2009

puppy anyone?

I am an animal lover! For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted and taken care of animals. I love them! Well, the urge for a pet is getting stronger. I decided I was going to buy a dog the other day. I went online and checked out all the little dogs out there. I wanted one that would fit my needs and love me. :)

I found him.

He's adorable!

I want to name him salsa or wink or maybe even topaz or rex.

I want to be his friend.

He wants to live with me.

And I asked Santa to give him to me for christmas

But I am losing hope.

What if he sells?

Oh puppy, I wish you could be mine.

Cory says he needs a two parent home.

Dad says he can't be left alone while i'm in school.

They are both right.

But I still want him.

Who wouldn't?





sigh......

3 comments:

  1. But he's so little and cute. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I myself and not a dog lover...or an animal lover for that matter. I wish no ill will for them, I personally just don't want to live with any animals in my house. BUT that being said...that little puppy is SOOOO stinkin' cute! Just looking at him makes me (the non dog lover)want to take him home! Good luck resisting Tiff!

    ReplyDelete