Friday, October 10, 2008

Photos

Two posts in one day...who would have thought! I have been listening to silence for the last hour and a half as my students are diligently copying words out of the dictionary...as a punishment of course. Not something that I normally do. But, as I have been sitting here, I came upon a couple of different blogs. And I have to admit that they made me feel a little jealous. I love photography, and I don't do nearly enough with my talent. I really need to start increasing my photo taking opportunities. So, I have decided that I am going to post a new photo of the week, every week. And maybe when I start to get better at posting them, I will be able to have a whole spot dedicated to my photography. So, keep your eyes posted, haha, I think that was funny, and I didn't even mean to say posted. But, keep up on the blog and you might just see some fun photos....

This is the first one that I wanted to post. I took this some time ago while I was in Brazil with my parents. I will forever be grateful for my time in Brazil and the wonderful things I learned about myself.

3 comments:

  1. I'm in love with that photo!!! Maybe you should print a copy for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay...I'll work on that. I'm glad you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you are punishing your students. Is it weird that I really miss teaching right now?

    ReplyDelete