I'm a member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I love being a member of the church. I love reading the scriptures. I love praying. I love going to the temple. I love telling people about what I believe. I even love fasting. You might ask what fasting is.
Well, every month, we are asked to abstain from food or drink for a period of time. The time period depends on the person and their physical abilities, but generally it is anywhere from two meals to an entire 24 hour period. There are people who aren't able to abstain from food or drink and so they prayerfully decide what other sacrifice they can make to participate in their fast.
I happen to be one of those people Fasting is really hard on my body. So typically I fast something else. Today was fast day. So I decided that for three days I would fast diet coke instead of the traditional food and drink. This is a good one for me, because sometimes I don't think I can live without my diet coke. But I am ready and eager to do so. Especially because it means that I can show my faith to the Lord in asking about those things that are so near and dear to my heart.
Today I have found my inner peace again and I am so excited about it. I started my fast today with a prayer in my heart that whatever our purpose was with the adoption process, I would be able to understand and feel comfort. And I am so grateful to the Lord for giving me my answer.
We are supposed to adopt. We are supposed to meet a child that is to come to our home through somebody else. I don't who that child will be and I don't know when. But I know there is a plan. I know that Heavenly Father is preparing us to be ready. And most importantly, I know that it will all work out.
I love the church. I love the principles that we live by. I love the peace that I feel when I am doing the will of the Lord. I love that there is a plan. And best of all, I love that the Lord doesn't always present the plan to us the way that we think it should go. His way is always the best way.
Life is Good!
So nice. I love your sweet heart.
ReplyDeleteI love that you "called on Him" and He came!! I love that!!! He was just waiting at the door for you to call! He knows YOU!! And HE LOVES YOU! I love that YOU KNOW THAT... And then you shared with us. Thank you....
ReplyDeletePretty! This has been a really wonderful article. Thanks for supplying these details.
ReplyDeleteAlso visit my page; wearedogpound.com
Hello there! Quick question that's completely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My weblog looks weird when browsing from my iphone4. I'm
ReplyDeletetrying to find a template or plugin that might be able to fix this issue.
If you have any suggestions, please share. Thanks!
Review my webpage :: disposable contacts
I think this is among the most important information for me.
ReplyDeleteAnd i'm glad reading your article. But should remark on some general things, The site style is ideal, the articles is really great : D. Good job, cheers
my site: affordable seo Services
It's wonderful that you are getting thoughts from this post as well as from our argument made here.
ReplyDeleteMy homepage: http://www.dexhamilton.com/
Having read this I bеlieѵed it waѕ really informatiѵe.
ReplyDeleteI apрreciаte you taking the time and effoгt to ρut this short artіcle together.
I once again find mysеlf spending а signіficant amount
of timе both reading and leaving comments.
Вut so what, іt wаs still ωorth it!
Also visit mу blog post :: personal.crocodoc.com/F4tynvO
I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good.
ReplyDeleteI do not know who you are but certainly you are going to a famous blogger if you are not already ;) Cheers!
Here is my blog post :: legit online jobs sign up
I pay а quiсk νisit daіlу ѕome wеb
ReplyDeleteрages and sites to rеad content,
but this ωeb site gives quality based articlеs.
Heгe is my wеb-ѕіte apricot oil
Ρretty paгt οf content. Ӏ sіmρly
ReplyDeletestumbleԁ upon your blog and in accessіon caρital tо claim thаt I acquire
aсtually lοved aссount your blog
рοsts. Αnywаy I wіll be subscribing
in your augment oг even І fulfillment уou get admission to persіѕtently гapiԁly.
Μу ωeb site: social network
Hello to everу оne, the contents present at thiѕ
ReplyDeletesite are гeally remarκable fοr people knowledge, well,
keep up the good wοrk fellows.
my website: H�morrhoiden
I blog oftеn аnd I seriously thank yоu for уour content.
ReplyDeleteThis great аrtіcle has truly peаked my interеst.
I аm going to boοk mark your websіtе and kеep checking for new іnformation about once a weeκ.
I opted in foг your Feed as well.
Feel freе to surf to my blog next page
My web site :: H�Morrhoide Post Article Comments Name : EmailAddress : URL : Comments : Article Categories � Advice