I was fortunate enough to watch my nieces and nephews today. It wasn't for very long, but when there are four of them, and you're not used to it, it makes you appreciate your siblings more. We had fun! We watched dragon tales, walked to the store and bought supplies for lunch, purchased some much needed tools for an art project and then we walked home. Lunch was a success - PB&J, cheetos, strawberry/chocolate milk, and big chocolate cookies. The art project was a blast! The girls had fun and increased their ability to be creative. And just when I was thinking that we were going to make it without any difficulties, Sami asked me THE question.
There is only one question which I dread in my life right now. It makes me feel alone and empty and completely sad. She asked, "Tiff, when are you going to be a mother?"
All I could say is, I don't know. Will you ask Heavenly Father for me? Will you ask him to send me a baby?
And then the mom and dad came and we ended our time together with a promise that they could come again soon!
I sure love those kiddies!!
They sure do love you. :) I love you!!
ReplyDeleteIt sounds like you are a wonderful aunt. You will make a sweet mother some day.
ReplyDelete