Sunday, September 4, 2011

La Adictiva Banda San Jose De Mesillas - "Te Amo y Te Amo" Video Ofici...

Do you know how much my husband loves me? A lot. You see, he doesn't speak Spanish and I do. He loves to listen to musica ranchera and I don't. (that's a style of Latin American music, if you didn't know).

Sometimes, when he is driving around for his job, he does that a lot, he listens to musica ranchera. And he absolutely loves this song. So the other day, he asked me, "what does te amo mean?" I said, "it means I love you". So he started to sing the chorus to me. But that is all that he knew from the words. He could mimic the rest, but he only knew the words "te amo"

So, I started to look on my phone for one such song, and couldn't find it.

Then, tonight, he started looking for it, without any encouragement on my part. He found the song and yelled from the living room, "this song is dedicated to you".

It was the first time that I had heard it and I loved it. For those of you who don't speak Spanish, it is simply put, a very sappy love song with a fun tune.

I just wanted to share with you what my husband shared with me. I sure love the guy!


2 comments:

  1. Haha. That's a cute song. :) Well done Cory!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now why does that make me just want to get up and dance...

    love it!

    (introduce him to Mana and he'll be sold!)

    ReplyDelete