Monday, June 20, 2011

June 4


Did you know that I told you I would write a post about my anniversary. Now that it has been 16 days since, I am posting. ;)

First, I just want Cory to know how much I love him. He has been the best husband and the kindest husband. The sweetest, gentlest, bestest husband that a girl could ever ask for. He has been so gentle with me through this whole molar pregnancy process and I am so blessed. He cooks most nights, he empties half the dishwasher all the time, he does laundry when it needs to be done, and he never complains when I cry. It can't get any better than that.

Cory bought me some beautiful roses that morning and wrote me the sweetest card. He really thought of all the details and was so attentive all day.

We spent the day driving to Manti, to go through a session in the temple where we were married. In my mind, there was no better way to spend our day than in the place were it all happened. We sat in the temple and just felt the spirit and remembered that happy day. It made me love him even more.

It may not have been the most exciting anniversary ever, but it was certainly the best. And it ended with a small slice of our wedding cake we had frozen the day of our wedding. It was perfect!

I love you, Cory!

5 comments:

  1. Happy, happy.

    I'm a little confused on the "half of the dishwasher" thing. You may have to explain this one to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you. And I just love the Manti temple.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :D I'm glad it was such a great day - I love this picture of you two, so so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this post. If I could have one wish - it would be for you to have a great husband. Because you deserve it!

    Ain't love grand?! :)

    p.s. I think this sounds like the perfect anniversay! Congrats.

    ReplyDelete