Today I am exhausted! I couldn't stay awake in my car on the way to school. I slept once I pulled into my spot for about ten minutes. Then I got out of my car, walked the 20 steps to my classroom door, went in and promptly put my head on my desk and slept for another 30 minutes. I was out! Completely out! If a student had knocked on my door for me to unlock it, I wouldn't have heard. Come to think of it, maybe they did. :)
But, I have a light at the end of the tunnel. I have thanksgiving break next week and guess what...it's the entire week!!! I am so ready for this break. I have two papers to write. And a garage floor to paint. And a dress to make. So much fun!
Life is good folks. I have much to be grateful for. And I hope the same is for you in your lives.
Happy Wednesday!
Lucky duck...I want a whole week!!
ReplyDeleteI remember being that tired the year I taught. I would send the kids out to recess and curl up in the reading corner. I'm sorry...it's not very fun.
ReplyDelete