I sit in my little office and type on the computer.
He brings in his toys, puts them on my lap and just waits for me to play. If I don't do something quick enough, he will grab the toy, growl just a bit, then put it back and wait some more.
The other day though, he discovered reflections.
He HATES them!!!
And while I was sitting here typing, he found a reflection on the ceiling. He couldn't get it to go away. No matter how much barking he did.
So, he jumped and jumped, just like he was going to reach it.
And he kept jumping till he was too tired to jump anymore.
Then, as he panted and caught his breath, he just stood there and stared. Like the reflection was going to escape and he was the guard on patrol.
Eventually, I have to do something drastic to get him to relax...turn off lights, cover windows, distract him with a bone, etc.
I think he is the cutest little guy out there, although a little crazy. :)
Cute pictures. :)
ReplyDelete